Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I feel that abortion is wrong!!!



I feel that abortion is wrong because it is the mother and father's fault for not keeping what they were doing safe. Why do they think that they can erase that "mistake" and make it right? You cannot "right" a wrong by killing a human being. It was their choice to do that kind of stuff, but do people ever think about what they really are doing? They are killing their own baby! What kind of person does this? I know if I were pregnant I would never think of an abortion. Yes, I realize these kids may be 16 or 17, but it was their choice, and they know the concequences, so why let them get away with murder? They will not learn--it is giving them more of a chance to do it all over again.

Kristina, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment